Proper nutrients for healthy growth in Neonate birds, and high energy for sick birds, and Amino acid and Peptide from Autolyzed Yeast and Whey Protein Isolate that is suitable for repairing body tissues
Proper nutrients for healthy growth in Neonate birds, and high
energy for sick birds, and Amino acid and Peptide from Autolyzed
Yeast and Whey Protein Isolate that is suitable for repairing body
tissues. Add more dietary fibers to help better solid droppings.
Add more herbal extracts from Quaternary benzophenanthridine (QBA),
Protopine alkaloids (PA), and Beta-glucan to promote immune system,
support liver and kidney, and antioxidands. Probiotics are provided
to help digestion andabsorption, prevent gastrointestinal disease.
Prevent vitamins and minerals deficiency. Moreover,it is easily soluble,
so it is easy to feed the birds. It is smooth and in texture, therefore
it can dissolve in room temperature water.
It is a food for all types of parrots, herbivorous birds and poultry. It provides energy, minerals and vitamins to help repair damaged parts. Accelerate recovery from illness or complete health make the whole structure strong and muscles and have beautiful hair
Start using food with the growing generation of birds continuously for 6 months to help promote the body. complete and strong before reaching adulthood After that, reduce the amount given by no more than 30% of the total feed or increase in the case of who is sick, poor hair condition or need power High workload during molting, egg laying, and poultry that require extra muscle and strength.
1. high energy Helps in the development of muscles and strength Provide Balanced Energy
2. Omega 3 and 6 fatty acids and various essential fatty acids help promote development Intelligence, health of skin and fur. Provide beautiful skin and haircoat. Provoke intelligence.
3. Calcium and phosphorus promote Bone Strength | Provide Strong Musculoskeletal System
4. Probiotics help in digestion and absorption of food, stimulating growth. boost immunity and prevent disease in the gastrointestinal tract Provide healthy gastrointestinal system
5. Complete vitamins and minerals without additional supplements | Provide good sources of vitamins and minerals