Randolph Bunny Sr. is specially formulated for old age rabbits. Generally, rabbits have a lifespan of 8-12 years and begin to age at 6 years of age. appropriate will begin to see such as severe degenerative osteoarthritis at the age of 2 years, but generally mild symptoms begin to appear at the age of 4 years. And slow down abnormal conditions that occur quickly, promote health for rabbits to be strong and longevity.
Bunny senior key features:
- Food for better health in senior rabbits with ant-aging supplements
- Antioxidants - Anti-tumors substances
- Inciease-level of reduced glutathione for healthy liver
- Healthy musculoskeletal system - Healthy coat and skin
- Suitable dietary fibers - Vitamins and minerals provided
- Probiotic provided
- Milk thistle and Ginkgo extract substances such as Symalin. Sylibinin, Flavonolignans,
Ginkolide and Biobalides
- Support to balance th pH range and natural microbes in gastrointestinal tract,
so it helps to reduce risk of Enteritis which is able to affect rabbit’s body because
of excessive acid.
- Enable Cellulose and silica from barks to help natural worn-down teeth
Randolph Bunny Sr. is suitable for adult rabbits over 4 years of age starting to enter old age. Feeding 20 grams (2 tablespoons) per day for daily life. Or eat up to 40 grams (4 tablespoons) for health recovery. But don't forget that the rabbit They should be grass-fed or make up 75% or more of their total diet and should have unlimited access to drinking water. Should avoid snacking and limit eating fruits and vegetables that are not food. Only 5 percent of the main principles for proper health.